1. Provide all the Hardware and Software required to set up the 53 learning centers. Provide all the Hardware and Software required in the 5 regional Universities.
2. Provide all the Hardware and Software required to set up the 53 Remote Hospitals. Provide all the Hardware and Software required in the 5 Regional Super Specialty Hospitals.
3. In the case of Tele-Education, the Hardware and Software network will be tuned for 10,000 students, for five years.
4. In the case of Tele-Medicine, the Hardware and Software will be tuned for 8 hours Tele-Medicine consultation, CME for 500 doctors and 1000 nurses.
5. Provide content management system and digitization software to enable development of digital libraries and other e-Content materials.
6. Provide all the documentation, manuals etc. as necessary for all the software applications, Software Application Program Interfaces, and other configuration parameters.
7. Allocate some funds for content generation for each of the 5 African Regional Leading Universities. However, the institutions will decide on the best way to utilize the fund in line with the project objectives, i.e subscription to international digital libraries.
8. No subscriptions to the online digital libraries will be required, but it will be at the liberty of the institutions to develop their own policies on the access of their digital libraries and course materials.
9. In addition to accessing the Indian Universities e-Learning content, the African universities in AU will be free to develop their won local e-Learning content. Each institution will have autonomy over its curriculum and content.
10. To enhance capacity building, the Indian government has committed to provide free education programmes to 10,000 African students via the 7 Indian Universities and the 5 African Regional Leading Universities. A typical repartition of the 10,000 students was proposed as follows: Post Graduate Level: 2000 , Graduate Level: 3000 , Certificates, Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas, Short Term course: 5000
11. However the African Union will decide on how to distribute the scholarships to the different disciplines depending on national development strategies.
12. The Indian Government has planned to build capacity for each member state through intensive training, on the job training, workshops and seminars assisted by experts and lectures at regular intervals for the success of t he project.