The delegation of the Permanent Representatives of Pacific Small Island Nations, consisting of:
- Ms Marlene Moses, PR of the Republic of Nauru
- Mr. Stuart Beck, PR of the Republic of Palau
- Mr. Collin Beck, PR of the Solomon Island
- Mr. Samuelu Laloniu, CdA of the Republic of Tuvalu
- Mr. Jeem Lippwe, DPR of Federated States of Micronesia
- Ms Evelyn Adams, CdA of the Republic of Vanuatu
visited Pan-African e-Network Project Data Centre at TCIL HQs, New Delhi on 29th January 2010. They had online interaction with Malawi Learning Centre and Rwanda Learning Centre.
The Delegation was delighted to see the infrastructure and various facilities provided in the Pan-African e-Network Data Centre.
For more pictures, please see the Photo Gallery.